Some signs your Flute needs a service:
- Do some notes sound airy or not sound at all?
- Do you have trouble playing low C or C#?
- Does your tone sound stuffy?
- Has it been more than a year since your flute’s last service?
Full service: $80
- Take apart flute and clean/bath body
- Hand polish all key work
- Re-positioning of head joint cork
- Rods, hinge tubes & pivot screws cleaned and oiled
- Springs re-tensioned if required
- All pads checked and cleaned
- Replacement of up to 2 pads included
- Replacement of up to 2 corks included
- Resizing of tenons if required
- Minor dent removal
- Replacement of head cork
- Replacement of springs
- Any extra pads or corks