Some signs your Clarinet needs a service are:
- Do some notes squeak or not sound at all?
- Do you have to squeeze your fingers really hard for some notes?
- Are all your tenon corks in good condition, and is your clarinet easy to put together and take apart?
- Do some keys feel easier or harder to press than other?
- Has it been more than a year since your clarinet’s last service?
Full Service: $80
- Whole instrument taken apart and bathed/cleaned
- Mouthpiece cleaned
- Keys hand polished
- Rods, hinge tubes& pivot screws cleaned and oiled
- Pads checked & cleaned
- Replace up to 2 pads included (extra cost incurred if more need replacing)
- Springs re-tensioned
- Removal of “lost motion” in key work
- Replacement of up to 2 corks or felts included (extra costs incurred if more need replacing)
- Tenon joints greased
- Bore oil for wooden clarinets
- Any extra pads or corks
- Tenon cork replacement
- Spring replacement